Egg #171 is a car in a new series. A depressing series (for me) because the cars all look EXACTLY THE SAME. OK, not exactly; I am indulging in lots of hyperbole, but seriously they are so similar as to leave me comatose. They are black and gold race cars called 'Black Magic Racers' and this one is named 'Turbo-Blitz'.
There might be something to their name, though, because this car was nothing but trouble! It was overly difficult for me to assemble for some reason even though it seems not much different from most other Kinder cars. Then one of the wheels broke when I was trying to attach them which is why the final picture shows the car on its side. The glue is drying in that one.
I hope I'm not car cursed now.



SUNNY
ReplyDeleteadilsafi
ReplyDeleteinam
ReplyDeleteTuba
ReplyDeletesafi
ReplyDeleteHammad
ReplyDeleteAyanoo
ReplyDeleteUmar
ReplyDeleteShehwar
ReplyDeleteizaz
ReplyDeleteMadina
ReplyDeleteFaisal
ReplyDeletedrhayam
ReplyDelete