Egg #174 is part of a series called 'Kinder Race'. According to the paper there are a few different toys involved in this series and it is one that is sold here in Canada as well. My daughter has gotten quite a few of them and this one (a souped-up green truck with a yellow spoiler) more than once. I'm not sure how the bladed spinning top depicted on the front of the paper figures into the racing theme but whatever! It's all stuff that moves, I guess.
This was very easy to assemble but the lack of worded instructions makes the series of assembly pictures a bit confusing. The truck itself just goes together one two three but then it is shown being frankensteined with another vehicle which is a fun thing to do but can be puzzling since the other vehicle isn't pictured anywhere but there. Oh, well! I have never actually tried the mix-and-match thing with these toys since my daughter usually loses pieces of the toy by the time she gets another in the set.



XX PALWAN
ReplyDelete