Sunday, November 25, 2012

Egg #14: Boring Fleshy Car

Egg #14 is a car. I can't think of many things I'd be less enthusiastic about finding in my Kinder Egg than a car. Since I don't know anything about them I don't get excited about what kind of car it appears to be or what period in history it is from. As you can see I accidentally ripped the paper in half when I was trying to straighten it out for photos.


The paper says 'Amerikanische Automobiles' which translates to 'American Automobiles', and under it 'der 50er jahre' translates to 'the 50s' so I guess it's an American car from the fifties. It also says 'Malibu Beach' so I guess that's its theme. There you go. I don't care. I guess it's an OK toy car in that it rolls just fine and you can pretend you're driving it or something.


Lucky for me this boring-ass car was very simple to assemble and so I didn't have to put a whole lot of effort into it. I was unable to think of the peach colour portion as anything but flesh-coloured, though, and wondered why they went with that rather than the orange which is depicted on the paper.


1 comment:

  1. I feel as though your "accidental" paper rippage is indicative of your attitude towards the flesh car ... :) Understandable ... I prefer the robots

    ReplyDelete