Sunday, November 18, 2012

Egg #7: Bug Battle Royale

Egg #7 is from the same series as one from Egg World. He did get a paper blow-up toy but it wasn't from the same series as the crocodile/alligator from yesterday so I didn't count it.

This is a little spinning top type of toy. I don't quite know what bug this one is supposed to be but maybe a horned beetle or stag beetle or something judging by the things around its face.


It's pretty simple. No assembly required; there are just two pieces. You stick the bug on the base piece, twist it clockwise three times, point it down and push the button on the base. The bug drops off and spins around for a while.


It works well, though the base piece is kind of clunky and takes up most of the room in the egg. I guess according to the pictures and the references to teams that you're supposed to pit your spinny bug against someone else's spinny bug in a battle of some kind. I am sure I will get more of these so when I do I'll try to get a video of me and someone else having a bug battle.

I am not super enthusiastic about this toy but it's cool enough and I bet a little kid would like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment