Egg #18 is my first from the Musketeers series and is one of the same ones from EGG WORLD. His name is Musketier Wilfried and he's a ladies man.
On the paper you can see him standing behind a group of ladies, clearly enjoying the view. After you put him together you push him along and he politely tips his hat over and over and over. He is trying his hardest to impress those ladies with his musketeer outfit and carefully coiffed hair.
He went together pretty easily. The bit that attaches to his hat arm goes down through his neck hole and slides over a bar on the wheel device. The first time I put him together I missed the little bar on the wheel and so when I tried to make him go his hat moved a millimeter and he would only roll back and forth a tiny bit. I thought he was crap until I realized my mistake, so I fixed it and he started hatting it up like crazy.
He's an alright toy. I hope to get a lot more from this series so he won't be lonely.



MUUUUU
ReplyDelete