Egg #114 is my first in yet another series. Another nameless series, as well, so I'll have to come up with something to call it for the site tags. Anyhow; it's a little guy with blue hair who sits on a disc. He has a peg coming out of his head for you to twirl so he spins like a top. When you don't want to spin him you can remove the disc from under him and it attaches to his back like a cool shield or something.
Assembly was obviously very easy with this one as it's only two pieces. The series looks large so I likely won't get all of the characters but they all look cute and like they do something, at least.
My theory (based on zero research and major supposition) is that these nameless series' are ones that are made in Japan and have no big blurbs or names so as to avoid translation issues. The instructions at least are always clear but I do miss the German translating when these pop up.



No comments:
Post a Comment