Egg #126 is one that is actually quite common in Canadian Kinder eggs currently so my daughter has gotten a few in this series several times over. A minor disappointment for me since this wasn't anything new, but it's the first of its kind in this project so not a big deal! It's a ring in the shape of a hand with the pattern of a flag of a country more or less depicted on it. The top comes off of the ring and inside is a stamp of that particular country's most common greeting.
This ring is the French one, bearing three stripes of blue, white and red and the letters 'FR'.
Inside is a stamp of the word 'Salut'. Here I've demonstrated the stamping ability of these little rings. As the mother of a recently-turned-four-year-old I have to admit that I kind of hate these rings and the seemingly endless amount of ink their tiny little sponges contain. The day my daughter figured out that they were stamps was a sad day for me, indeed.
This paper has a pronunciation guide for the greetings in various languages. I can't tell if it's written for German readers or what.




ASDADA
ReplyDeleteANSHA ABID
ReplyDeleteAYANOOO
ReplyDeleteHURAIN SAFI
ReplyDeleteATIF SAFI
ReplyDeleteMAHNOOR SAFI
ReplyDeleteMISHAL SAFI
ReplyDeleteHABEBA QARY
ReplyDeleteHAYA IJAZ
ReplyDeleteHUZAIFA SAFI
ReplyDeleteGULALI IRFAN
ReplyDeleteMY WORLD
ReplyDeleteYO BAL DY
ReplyDeleteGull Jan
ReplyDeleteEX GIRL
ReplyDelete