Friday, March 29, 2013

Egg #138: Dirty Duty

Egg #138 is a bit of a weird one. I am not entirely certain what is going on, although I think I have a general idea. The paper appears to depict a bunch of disposal-type containers who are doing their best to clean up pylon-looking spills. This one in particular is a yellow can (maybe?) with a little purple spill. You're supposed to set the container down on top of the spill and then when you pick it up the spill stays stuck inside it. You can plop the spill back out again by moving the container's left arm.


It was harder to assemble than it would appear by just looking at the instructions. The arms were a pain and kept wanting to fall out while I was fiddling with them. Once it was put together it worked perfectly well, though.



This is another one with no descriptive words of any kind. The fact that it's cute and does something a bit funny makes up for it a bit but this is definitely one of the stranger Kinder toys I've encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment