Friday, March 15, 2013

Egg #124: Always Too Hot Never Too Cold

Egg #124 is the first in a new little series called 'Die Küche steht Kopf' which translates to 'The Kitchen is head'. I'm not sure what that means. Maybe that it's the center of the household? I don't know for sure but it looks like a funny, charming little series of anthropomorphized household items and I'm looking forward to getting more of them!


This one is an iron named Frau Heißkalt which translates to 'Mrs. Hot Cold', a fitting name for an iron I believe. She's holding a fan to make her hot, steamy work a little more comfortable. I had a hard time assembling this one, for some reason, and kept trying to put her handle on incorrectly. When I finally got it done, though, it worked all right. You roll her along and she fans herself nicely.


She doesn't look too happy but you have to admit that there aren't many people who enjoy ironing. Imagine that being your sole reason to exist?


1 comment: