Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Egg #135: Pirate Problems Return

Egg #135 takes us back to the world of Piratelli! I've been looking forward to getting more in this series of adorable snail pirates and this time I actually got a snail. Last time was the adorable pirate ship and this time it's… well, I'm not entirely sure. It looks like the mast of the ship has come off, maybe, with the crow's nest and an angry crab is messing around with it, freaking out the snail lookout within.


It was slightly fiddly to assemble but not tooooo bad. When it's put together you move it around on a flat surface and the entire things wings back and forth, flinging the hapless snail within fairly violently. The best feature is the machiavellian little crab clinging to the base. I quite like him.


With no context this is a weird little toy but it's amusing and I very much enjoy this series!



8 comments: