Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Egg #122: The Lesson Here Is To NEVER TOUCH FEET!

Egg #122 is a revisitation of the same style toy as Egg #63. It's a box-like toy with a guy in a bathing suit pictured on the front. On the front of the box are what appear to be his enormous, freakish feet. When you depress the feet (because everyone's first instinct is to touch huge gross feet) the lid flies up to reveal a Frankenstein type monster inside! Who also has gigantic, misshapen feet!


Assembly of this was slightly annoying due to the stickers. You can see that I got the front sticker slightly askew but I didn't want to risk tearing it so left it as is. It works as well as Egg #63 did, which is to say it works as advertised.


'Unheimliche Verwandlung' translates to 'eerie transformation' but I have to admit that the surfer dude with malformed extremities is as disturbing as the monster inside so it's about 50/50 for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment