Thursday, March 28, 2013

Egg #137: G Is Also For Geek

Egg #137 is a new series. The text on the front of the paper says 'Funny Festival Jer Noten' but Google Translate does not like this one bit and keeps telling me to change it to 'Funny Festival Der Noten' which would translate to 'Funny Festival Of Notes'.


It's possible that there's a colloquial pun in the name that I don't get because I don't speak any German. Anyhow, the gist seems to be a bunch of little anthropomorphized musical notes doing… stuff. It's not clear if they're working on putting on a show or what's depicted is just what life would be like for anthropomorphized musical notes.


This guy came half-assembled which I wasn't thrilled about but it looks like it would have been simple anyhow. This appears to be possibly the nerd of the bunch since he's wearing a bowtie and glasses. He also has a 'G' printed on his shirt, meaning he is that note, I suppose!


6 comments: