Egg #56 is another lego-like figure, this time from the series 'Faszinierendes Afrika' which translates to 'Fascination Africa'. The literal translation is fairly innocuous if you consider that anyone who hasn't been to the continent is probably curious about it. This guy is labeled 'Tier Filmer' which translates to 'animal filmer'. He's there to photograph wildlife, I guess.
It's a pretty good toy. He snaps together in a straightforward manner and has a cool camera that stands on a tripod. The funny part is his hat which just sits up high on a peg on top of his hair instead of sitting down on his skull like a hat really would. He has a kind of seventies look going with that hair and mustache, too.
We'll see if I get any more in the series. The scene on the paper doesn't look very politically correct or racially sensitive or anything like that so I'm curious to see the rest!



No comments:
Post a Comment