Egg #64 is the third in the BugsAction series. I have to count each toy from a series as a separate toy and entry but when they're something this basic in appearance and function it gets pretty difficult to say something new or amusing about them. This one is the cutest so far, at least. A little pink bug named Reiko who is a member of team orange and has an adorable little face.
To alleviate the boredom let me share this link with you:
Penguin Locket!
It's kind of big for a locket but it's made out of a Kinder Egg capsule and it inspired me to create my own little creatures with leftover capsules. (I used the Canadian ones that I buy for Essie because they are a smoother shape and work better as locket-style containers and keychains.) Here's an example of a few I've made:
On boring days there may be other surprises in store. Wait and see!







No comments:
Post a Comment