Monday, January 7, 2013

Egg #57: There's Pressure To Be Best

Egg #57 is pretty cool! It's one of a series called Air Racers. This is another kind of Kinder toy that I think is pretty perfect. You have to assemble it, it's bigger than the capsule when you're done and it does something exciting as well that incorporates movement.


It's an air-powered racecar that you can propel across the floor (or whatever surface) by compressing a rubber bulb. It went together pretty easily. The hardest part was getting the rubber bulb into its base but once that was done it was fine.


'Mit der richtigen Technik wirst du Racing-Champion!' translates to 'With the right technique, you'll Racing Champion!' I guess it might be difficult to perfect the amount of air pressure you use to propel your racecar?


I hope I get more of these so I can challenge someone to a race and be the Racing Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment