Egg #68 is pretty cool. It's one that I've gotten a few times in Canadian Kinder Eggs and I have given one to both Essie and her cousin Rowan and both were spellbound once they saw what the trick is. The only assembly is the clipping together of the little viewfinder. Then you unfold the paper that it comes with and first admire the kind of psychedelic artwork. After that you move the red viewfinder window around on the paper to reveal a bunch of little hidden pictures of wildlife and patterns.
The photos I took actually make the hidden drawings stand out quite a bit but in reality they're much harder to see. It was difficult to get good shots due to the shiny surface of the paper.
I think the little creatures in the viewfinder picture I took are stoats or something. Maybe.
This is the second I've gotten from the Mixart optical illusion series. Pretty neat stuff!




No comments:
Post a Comment