Monday, January 21, 2013

Egg #71: To Get The Girl

Egg #71 contained an odd, nameless toy. The Egg King over at Egg World got one in this series but not this one. It was easy to assemble except for the stickers but since I am Kinder sticker challenged this is not surprising. Once I had it assembled, though, I was left wondering what the hell to do with this thing.


It looks like a little space creature with long tendrils of some kind hanging off of it. There is also a little velcro patch on it's underbelly. According to the pictorial directions the point of this toy is to throw it at someone so it sticks to them.




The pictures make it look like a flirtation device, actually, since the guy pictured is throwing it at a pretty girl who seems delighted to see a buglike thing attached to her clothing.


Here is a picture of it stuck to my sleeve. It sticks pretty well but I haven't attempted to throw it at anyone yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment