Sunday, February 3, 2013

Egg #84: I Want To See The Universal Losing Gesture

Egg #84 is kind of similar to a series that are current here in Canada. It's a little rubber figure that comes all in one piece. That's disappointing right off the bat seeing as how (and I've said it before) a lot of the fun of a Kinder Egg is the assembly of the toy within.


The point of this little rubber guy is demonstrated on the back of the paper. You're supposed to draw a circle on the ground near a wall, then bounce the rubber figure off the wall in order to have it land within the circle. Whoever comes closest to the center of the circle wins, apparently, as the boy who did on the paper is making some universal gestures that indicate victory.

This is one of those toys that comes with no wording or name or explanation other than the pictures. That's also a bit disappointing for me personally because part of the fun of doing this is translating the German!

If I get any more in the series I may try to play a game of this with someone and see if it's remotely possible to win.


No comments:

Post a Comment