Monday, February 18, 2013

Egg #99: Space Doesn't Hurt Once You Get Used To It

Egg #99 is another that incorporates part of the capsule. I like these ones a lot. The capsule is a different colour and the toy is usually interesting. This one is not bad at all. It's a little spaceship and half of the capsule is used as a display stand. It was not too tricky to assemble and looks pretty cool.


'Ferraerospace raumschiffe' translates to 'Ferraerospace spaceships'. I'm not sure if that's a play on Ferrero, the chocolate company behind Kinder Eggs, but if so then that's clever. I like how in the picture on the front of the paper there is a base station or something made up of Kinder egg capsules as well. This ship is called the FS-G 'Delta', according to the instruction side of the paper.


The only worrisome part is that the little spacemen seem awfully exposed to the vacuum of space.


1 comment: