Egg #90 is my second in the Bei Den Eskimos series! I was looking forward to getting more of these and even though there aren't any more huskies at least this one is cool. It's an Inuit person who is hanging out with a snowman. A fishing snowman. The German on the back (Junge mit Schneemann) translates to 'Boy with snowman'.
It wasn't hard to assemble. I have the hang of these Playmobil-style figures pretty well now and the snowman was simple enough. It's probably supposed to be that the boy thinks it's funny that he has built a snowman with a fishing pole (complete with fish) but I like to think that it's a sentient snowman and they are good buddies.
The picture on the front of the paper could be interpreted as him building the snowman, but it also looks like he's standing with a friendly hand on his shoulder, talking about life.



PK3
ReplyDeleteSAS
ReplyDeletecyber
ReplyDeletefinance
ReplyDeleteinsurance
ReplyDeletefirstarticle
ReplyDelete