Friday, February 15, 2013

Egg #96: Androgynous Spacefolk Adventures!

Egg #96 is a little snap-together diorama type thing that bears the label of 'Tinas und Toms Galaxis Abenteuer'. Which translates to 'Tina And Tom's Galaxy Adventure'. There appears to be a series of maybe three of these little scenes and this one's pretty cute.


It's hard to say from the pictures who is Tina and who is Tom. There is a robot in this one who appears to be beaming the little guy in or out somehow? Or maybe using x-ray vision to see inside of the ship? I'm not sure what he's doing, but the robot could be Tina. Or Tom. Or the alien could. Or the little guy. These things are not clear to me.


The front also claims that this is a 3D puzzle but I think that's not really what this is any more than any other Kinder toy that requires assembly is a puzzle. I dunno. It is very cute and having the whole set would be nice.


4 comments: