Egg #89 is one of the MAGICSPORT2 series of soccer-playing figures. This one is a wolf (as far as I can figure) and his name is Karlo Karacho. The trick seems to be that you take the soccer-ball-reminiscent disc and by pressing down on it with the base that Karlo stands on the pressure will cause it to shoot out and away from you.
'Karacho' seems to mean doing something very quickly or energetically with not a lot of thought as best as I can find. Google Translate didn't give me anything so I had to go searching around but found a translation that seems to indicate this.
His bio translated from German reads 'Karlo gives each Goalkeeper knees are shaking when he swings back puffing his dreaded Karachoschüssen.' Not a perfect translation but you get the idea. He's scary and possibly blows a lot of wind.
His 'Geheime Stärken' (secret strengths) are listed as Torwartschreck (the ability to scare goalies), Kondition (have great condition I guess although he only gets four out of six soccer balls for this) and Technik (I'm assuming this is alluding to great soccer technique.)



ARIF
ReplyDeleteok
ReplyDeletesheri
ReplyDeleteas
ReplyDelete@@@
ReplyDeleteBright
ReplyDeleteadvabbas
ReplyDeletefayaz
ReplyDeletebasit
ReplyDelete