Monday, February 4, 2013

Egg #85: Cute Croc Or Adorable Alligator?

Egg #80 is my second member of the Rescue Fleet! This one takes care of surface rescues, it appears, and is shaped something like a crocodile or alligator. Probably gator? Anyhow it went together medium-easy. Some fiddly bits but the instructions were clear. I find with vehicles especially (and I'm thinking of a specific series here [not this one, though]) the instructions are confusing.


It's probably not meant to look as adorable as it does but it is so adorable. Look at that snout! Aren't you just the cutey-wutiest little rescue vehicle? It says 'River Rescue' along its sides and you can clearly see the driver inside on his way to a rescue.


It's a catamaran, I guess, with a hovercraft type propeller going on in the back. I'm assuming it's not submersible even though the interior is fully enclosed.



1 comment: