Thursday, February 14, 2013

Egg #95: Super, Thanks For Asking!

Egg #95 is a car but it's not just any car. No, it's a SUPERMOBILE! Man, does that ever sound exciting. Supermobile. It's one of a series of vehicles that are either sentient supervehicles or are driven by superheroes. That is not made clear here. There are no drivers pictured, for what it's worth.



The car is called Dragon despite being so very reminiscent of a Batmobile. It has little golden wing type things on its underside that fold out to make it look a lot cooler. Its assembly was a tiny bit tricky but I got it together without breaking it so I was pleased.


Wings in:


Wings out:


These don't come with any story beyond the self-explanatory name. This one seems Batman related so we'll see in the future with which heroes I think the others line up if I get more of them.


1 comment: