Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Egg #24: The Future Looks A Lot Like Now

Egg #24 is another car. I know I'm going to get lots of little toy cars so I should try to be less irritated by them. This one is more exciting than the fleshy one, I guess, but like that one it's obviously part of a series. This series is called FUTURE CARS but that's all it has to say about that. Are they the cars of the future or is it like how they release 2013 cars in 2012 and all that jazz?


That's a lot of pieces for one car but this future car snapped together pretty well. It doesn't look very futuristic except for the fact that visibility inside this thing seems like it would be low so maybe it operates with sensors and computer screens.


I kind of like the gold colour and the contrasting blue of the underside.


I actually did try to get the stickers on as best I could but they were tiny and the pictures really highlight the shoddy job I did. That license plate looks terrible!


Oh well!


3 comments: