Monday, December 24, 2012

Egg #43: Kinder, You Are Not Even Trying

Egg #43 is one of the Foto Dinos. Foto Dinos appear to be a series of dinosaurs who stand around holding pictures of themselves doing something cool while presumably on vacation at the beach or something. They're not actually doing it currently. No; they're presenting proof that they have once done something cool or fun.


Yep. This guy, Cyrano, is holding up a picture of himself wearing an unbuttoned douchebag shirt in a convertible while he drives on a crosswalk. His expression in the picture is the very definition of smug and you can tell that he thinks highly of himself.


Cyrano came in three pieces which snap together in a very basic manner. He could probably have come pre-assembled, so pointless did it seem. If I sound irritated by Cyrano and his function I guess it's because I kind of am. Here is a dinosaur holding a picture of said dinosaur doing something cooler than what we have designed him to do for you!


'Cyrano hält auch deine eigenen Bilder!' translates to 'Cyrano also keeps your own pictures!" That is good but I don't think I'll step on any dino toes, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment