Thursday, December 13, 2012

Egg #32: I'm No Linguist

Egg #32 is one of what appears to be a large, annoying series of vehicles and characters. There are six separate vehicles and six separate characters. Way to make collectors lose their minds, Kinder. I am not a collector, just a snarky Kinder tourist, so I won't lose my mind if I don't get all TWELVE pieces over the course of the project.


This snapped together easily. It has a very Fisher Price look to it, I think, like all their chunky, rounded vehicles. I'm sorry a few of these shots are blurry. I didn't realize until after I'd already bagged it up and filed it away and didn't feel like digging it out again.


I think the language shown on the front is Japanese? I don't know for sure. Don't be mad.




3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say-- I am so enjoying this project! Noah and Molly are checking it out too (and if you shouted out to them at any point, they would swoon). Kisses, babe! May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than that; next time we're visiting town they can be the assemblers in a Guest Egg entry! Do you think they'd like that? (That needs to be not long after the holidays. I really miss you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may give you cause to take more interest (or not). Somewhere around here I have that character who is flying the red plane on the front and -- ready for it? -- under that head is another head! It's a little shark-headed guy that, for one reason or another, is disguised as a large-headed human!

    ReplyDelete