Egg #27 is the second in my Painty Ten series! After the shocking revelations last time I opened one I was actually looking forward to getting a second one. The assembly is dead simple but they have a neat little personality profile and backstory. The backstory translated to English is: "Have you ever wondered how do the colors of a rainbow? There is no single answer, but here is equal to ten: the Painty Ten! Each Painty Ten leaves a trace and crayons can draw on paper and cardboard and paint very well. Attempt to combine several characters together and you'll see what comes of a great rainbow."
This guy's name is Breaker and at first that seemed fitting because his head broke a little while I was putting in his eyes. I thought he looked a little lazy and dreamy, like he was just lounging on the ground. But I was so very wrong.
Here's the English translation of his profile: "His passion is breakdancing! His specialty is it something to color, while he makes a turn. And as soon as he moves, he talks. Too bad that he always has to have the last word."
So he's named Breaker because he breakdances. And maybe talks a lot of trash. I think you can see the wax texture better on Breaker than on Bronto. Also, here is an example of how he colours:





No comments:
Post a Comment