Egg #39 came without any description except for Pizza, Pizza, but really, does it need any other description? A pizza chef delivering a pizza to a table in what is clearly an italian restaurant. Of course the chef is throwing and spinning what appears to be an already constructed and cooked pizza but whatever!
Assembly of this dude wasn't difficult. I've mostly gotten the hang of the rotating mechanisms in the toys like this. The fiddliest part was the stickers, honestly, and I notice in the pictures now that the belt is coming off of his side already. I shall have to remedy that!
He's cute! Look at him. And he spins his pizza pretty well. The bristol board that I use in my lightbox isn't the best surface for testing and demonstrating these movable toys. They don't get a lot of purchase, but he does work and even though he has a random tomato hovering over his crotch I like him!



I like this guy!
ReplyDelete