Egg #37 is voll beweglich! If you don't speak German then I will have you know that voll beweglich means FULLY ARTICULATED. Yes. I expect you are also voll beweglich. I also expect, though, that your head doesn't crack open in an extremely creepy manner when you are scissoring your body between wide and narrow!
You don't do that? Well, that's what this bird does. He's part of a small series called Flatty und Wuff who appear to be a bird and dog who do this scissoring thing, thus earning themselves the label of voll beweglich.
I know, I know. I'm kind of making a big deal about this fully articulated thing but Flatty here has nothing else really going for him and I don't want to overlook his good points.
I think when/if I get Wuff at some point what I'm going to do (if possible) is Frankenstein their bodies half and half. Then they'll be interesting!




EID
ReplyDeleteAd 1
ReplyDeleteKASHO
ReplyDelete