Egg #142 is the second in a series but oddly this one comes with no identifying text to tell us so. I only know because there's a picture of the toy from Egg #66 there to tip me off. It's another creepy foot! As I said last time I do not enjoy feet and this depiction of a foot is even worse than last time. The boot is raggedy and there is no sock in there. Wearing boots without socks is a recipe for offensive odours!
Anyhow; the assembly was OK. It operates in the same manner as Egg #66; a wheel mechanism inside manipulates the toes to make them wriggle creepily up and down. Once again the toenails are painted, indicating a level of care for one's foot that is incongruous with the state of the boot. The hat worn looks to be a little similar to an Alpine Bavarian hat with the feather and cording.
I'm a little relieved that there are only two in this series and I don't have to see more of those undulating toes.



jani
ReplyDeleteshahid
ReplyDeleteBOT
ReplyDeleteAtif Sedo
ReplyDeleteadx.mi
ReplyDelete