Saturday, April 6, 2013

Egg #146: It's A Very BLUE Blue

Egg #146 is yet another new series; this time called Open Air Cruisers. It seems to be a series of just that; convertible cruisers with their tops down. While I am never much of a fan of toy cars in my Kinder Egg I quite like the depiction of a drive-in theatre on the paper with the cruisers all parked with no passengers inside. This cruiser is what I shall called 'The Blue One' since no name or information is given beyond the words on the front of the paper.


'Cabrios in Autokino' translates to 'convertibles in-car cinema' which doesn't offer more than is obvious just from the picture on the front. The car itself went together pretty easily. I think it's the best looking of the bunch even if I have no idea what kind of car it's supposed to be or what year it's supposed to be from. I'm guessing fifties or sixties.


Basically I just like the colour, I guess.


2 comments: