Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Egg #162: The One In Which I Meet My Magic Match

Egg #162 is the first in a series called 'Magiche Schulstunde' or 'Magic Lessons'. This trick is 'Die geheimnisvolle Pyramide' which translates to 'The Mysterious Pyramid'.


This one beat me. Try as I might to make sense of it I could not. I couldn't get the damn trick to work. It's not a question of assembly; you have to assemble the trick every time you do it. I just couldn't understand it. Now that I'm re-reading the instructions with fresh eyes I think I could do it but I've already bagged the thing and feel no desire to attempt it at the moment. I am not a magic trick enthusiast. I dislike magicians as much as I dislike clowns, I think.

Anyhow here are all the pictures of the pieces involved and the instructions. I'll likely get one or two more in this series so here's hoping I'm not as defeated by them.






6 comments: