Thursday, April 25, 2013

Egg #163: Godzorro Will Also Carry Your Books

Egg #163 brings the return of TecNatures! I like this series quite a lot even though I'm not quite sure what's going on. The same is true for me with a lot of Kinder toys, though. Anyhow, this is Godzorro and despite his mashup of two badass names he doesn't look very intimidating at all. He's a kind of buck-toothed looking lizard man wearing what appears to be a kind of uncool t-shirt that reads 'Swamp World'. Maybe he works at Swamp World while he's not moonlighting as a member of TecNatures? His shell thing fills up with water and you squeeze it to shoot jets of it at people.


He was easy to assemble. I like Godzorro. There's something kind of appealing about him even though he seems kind of goony. The back of the paper reads:

Godzorro:

Macht jeden nass!

Godzorros Panzer nur mit frischem Wasser füllen!


Which translates to:

Godzorro:

Makes everyone wet!

Godzorros only fill tanks with fresh water!




2 comments: