Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Egg #149: He's Just Young At Heart Or Something

Egg #149 is the second in the series I have dubbed 'Sport Riders'. This one is kind of a weird toy in an already weird series as it's the only member of the ten who looks like an adult. A kind of man-child sort of adult, but adult nonetheless. It's a guy wearing an odd helmet with goggles pushed up and riding on a very strange little contraption with lots of wheels and possible rocket propulsion.


He came in two pieces that fit together easily and then his feet clip into the weird blue thing. At first I couldn't get his feet in there very well and thought maybe the point was to make him ride the thing without falling off but then I figured it out and that actually made it a more boring toy.


So... strange adult male hanging out with a bunch of little kids doing stuff that resembles skateboarding and rollerblading and whatnot. Maybe he's the sensei of cool?

2 comments: