Friday, April 12, 2013

Egg #152: Car RARR

Egg #152 is another car. I have been trying to be gracious about the cars, Kinder, but you just keep throwing them at me! This one is part of a series with no name or information, either, and honey it is challenging enough for me to come up with anything to say about a toy car with information attached. This one is a race car; that much is made clear, but other than that there is a dearth of information. Granted this appears to be the best of the bunch as it is coming in first in the picture on the front of the paper but that is all I can tell you.


Assembly was a non-issue since it only comes in two parts that slide together. The hard part was the stickers which were numerous and tiny! I am so bad at stickers but I tried SO HARD to get these ones on straight and I think I did OK in the end. The one on the spoiler nearly didn't make it, though.


I might have to hire a ghost-writer for the cars, for serious.

1 comment: