Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Egg #156: I Couldn't Come Up With A Title That Didn't Sound Rude

Egg #156 is a pretty cute little toy. That's kind of relief after the influx of automobiles lately, I have to admit. The point of the series it is part of is to mix and match the body parts of various animals and come up with odd combinations thereof. This one is a little orange cat figure that comes in three pieces and is shown on the front of the paper as having exchanged rear ends with the dog.


Assembly was obviously no trouble as this toy is intended to come apart and go back together quite easily. I think my favourite part other than the toy itself is the border on the back of the paper that shows tons of animal combinations you can come up with if you have the whole set.



7 comments: