Friday, April 5, 2013

Egg #145: Chefy's Cooking Up A Sick Burn

Egg #145 brings our third Schmuse Gorilla. I like getting these guys now even though I'm still not especially fond of gorillas. Series' that have personality and variability are fun. Meet Chefy; the red gorilla of the bunch.


Chefy looks slightly smug in the pictures but the 3D Chefy has more of a disinterested, ironic air. Also his pupils are square for some reason. The name 'Chefy' doesn't translate to anything at all in German so I don't know what to assume about its meaning. He doesn't look like a chef to me.


Also you may have already noticed that despite my earlier dire predictions that there would be missed entries there won't be any interruption of the project (so far!) My computer was fixed very quickly and the problem was a very minor one so things are great.


2 comments: