Egg #168 is another new series. It's another wonderful series, though. I love the weird toys. They really make up for the boring ones coughcarscough. ANYHOW; this is a series called Tooli Toys and it depicts a bunch of anthropomorphized tools. Hammers, drills, saws, et cetera. This one is the saw and his name is Sigi die Säge, or Sigi The Saw. When you roll him along his saw blade goes in and out and his arms go up and down.
He wasn't very hard to assemble and he works pretty well. I think that any series like this that is bizarre yet does something one can understand is a pretty good one. It's the ones where I open an egg, assemble the toy and then don't know quite what to do with it that annoy me.



abbasafridi
ReplyDeleteabdulbasit
ReplyDeleteahsanumar
ReplyDeleteazam
ReplyDeletealikhan
ReplyDeletefayaz
ReplyDeletehamdan
ReplyDeletehumayun
ReplyDeleteInam
ReplyDeleteharis
ReplyDeleterizwan
ReplyDeleteFayaz 2
ReplyDeletesaeed
ReplyDeleteshaheen
ReplyDeletesaim
ReplyDeleteshahid
ReplyDeleteumar
ReplyDeleteusman
ReplyDeletedaniyal
ReplyDeleteehsan
ReplyDeletefaiz
ReplyDeleteharis
ReplyDeleteirfan
ReplyDeletekamran
ReplyDeleteabbas
ReplyDeleteawais
ReplyDeletehamza
ReplyDeletesaad
ReplyDeletewaqas
ReplyDeleteimad
ReplyDeletesamad
ReplyDeletekamal
ReplyDeleteAhmad
ReplyDeleteYasir
ReplyDeletesudais
ReplyDeletefaysal
ReplyDeleteshahzad
ReplyDeletejasim
ReplyDeletecanada
ReplyDeletepakistan
ReplyDeletejawad
ReplyDeleteMehran
ReplyDeletesolar
ReplyDeleteHameed
ReplyDeleteadnan
ReplyDeleteUK
ReplyDeletezain
ReplyDelete